Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{Forward to Sept 12}

Dearest Pal,
You are creative, organised, generous, thoughtful, sweet, genuine, lovely, kind, beautiful, gracious, faithful, filial, compassionate, honest and much more! Thank you for being such a sweet pal all these years!
May your days be filled with smiles, love, peace & joy!
Happy Birthday!

{Beautiful Soulmates}


{two plus one} Family
When she saw this she asked, what if there's another one
(is that a hint that more is on the way?)

{Look at me}
Kay's not well today when I visited Y. But when he saw this, smiled and said "K" it made me smile. Then the TV stole his attention away very quickly lol. Wishing you speedy recovery!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wendy, this is so nice!!! I am sure Yin Wen was so happy.. She is so lucky to have you and you are a great fren!! I love love them :)

Yin said...

Thanks Thanks Wendy, and those kind words. I'm truly blessed to have someone like you from the start, so similar in some ways, but yet different.

To our everlasting friendship, many many zillion years to come.

See you real soon!!

bHappi said...

We should all arrange to meet together. Then I'll have a second scrap-guru fren hahahah

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Ya.. Y not.. Then I will have a new found fren too!!

Brainybairn said...

I think you do shadow boxes very well!