Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Everyone has a first time}

The day I did my very first lo, Yin was with me. I looked at everything available at MWL and I didn't know where to start. Everything looked so beautiful. They were all calling out to me "pick me, pick me..." I felt so blessed that I had Yin around. We headed to her home to get my hands on my very first scrapbook attempt. It's reassuring to have her sitting beside me to help with the layout, selection and many wonderful suggestions. It was like having a one-to-one scrap class :) I had so much fun that day.

Nic came over last week and yesterday to get her hands on her very first scrapbook attempt. You know what's best? She lives in Australia! So many scrap stuff over there!!!

Last week we started with a simple birthday card. This week, we progressed to my fav - shadow boxes (woo hoo! upgraded from the use of "frames", which sounds absolutely ordinary, to "shadow boxes". Even though it means the same thing, it sounds so much more nicer lol.)

Here's some pix of what we did together... I really hope she is able to pick up this hobby and have fun with it :D



No comments: