Saturday, September 19, 2009

{A Day To Remember}

I have been wanting to scrap this for the longest time. Finally!

This year's birthday was a indeed a day to remember. Nothing spectacular, but I was really happy. Made use of the scrap pieces received from my presents and things I did on that special day...

Share my joy with me:
{Happy Birthday}
At a glance, I watched a musical, enjoyed 2 cakes, received 2 bouquet of flowers, shopped at Esprit and had a delicious home-cooked meal with my fav. ice-cream at home.



Recently, I bought a whole set of Martha Stewart glitter & didn't quite know what to do with it. Decided to test it out. I must say I'm pretty happy with the blue glitter on the Happy Birthday sign. I also decided to give a try to just tear the page and create a burnt effect. Not to bad for starters.


I found a pocket from the Madeline series from K & Co. Just what I needed to store the 2 floral delivery orders. It's been YEARS since I last receive 2 bouquet on the same day... a day to remember indeed. :D

Sing Dollar was hilarious. M & I enjoyed oursleves. Fantastic present. No surprise, but I loved it! Clothe tags from my shopping spree at Esprit came in handy.


Check out the stiches...just kidding. I can' stitch for nuts. Those are hand-drawn :) I cheated. so what! lol. On my birthday, I set up this blog, I thought it would be memorable to include that in this piece of lo.

There you go. A simple birthday that completely made my day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This I definately a Fun Filled layout.. So much to see. I bet you had truely enjoyed your birthday.. :) many more to come