Saturday, November 13, 2010

{Rest Day}

I love off-in-lieu! That doesn't mean I enjoy working on weekends. It just means I enjoy not having to work on weekdays ha ha ha!

Had the priviledge to enjoy my OIL yesterday and my cousin, K, came over to hang out. We did some scrapbooking and had a fun time just laughing when we watched some tv programme. It's different to have someone laugh with the same things as you are laughing in a more than "ha ha" manner. Like, we were REALLY laughing. I think it runs in the family. We stretch ourselves the same way. We love to laze in bed the same way and we find silly things funny in the same way! Love my dear cousin!

Here's a lil something she did at my place... glad she enjoyed it. We were both just staring at it after we completed the 3 hours project (so slow right both of us ha ha) and said.. hm... it's nice lor ha ha ha...

No comments: