Saturday, November 13, 2010

{My "clients" Ha ha ha}

I've been trying out different hair-dos for willing parties who would allow me to trial on their hair. Most of whom have warned me against posting their images online ha ha ... so I didn't. But here's some that won't reveal who they are... I had fun!

Since I returned from our Japan trip, I've been trying this Japanese bun. It's fun to see how we can create a poofed up bun even if we have very little or thin hair :) I've tried with different hair types. It works! And there's more than 1 way to create this! So fun right!


Here's one that was improvised. It's suppose to be one of those where the pleats run past the forehead but her hair was too short, so I tried it at the back instead. Nice!




This was a challenge! Bun with shoulder length hair. I guess with the messy-look "in" style right now, this could work :) I used the scrungy to poof up the little bun from the rather short hair. I think this looks ok for starters :)




And this was my first manicure "client" ha ha ha.. I tried what I saw my manicurist did and can pass right?

For those who know me, they would be careful to let me do their hair or nails, coz I'm known to be careless, rough and not very neat. Ha ha ha.. So I applaud those who have trusted their head and hands to me with no stress at all... thank you!!! :D

No comments: