Saturday, October 16, 2010

{Osaka}

There's just so many fun things to see and eat in Japan, despite the fact that we don't fancy raw food. Yes! There's more to eat than raw food!

I've been flooding my blog with photos from this trip, ok ok, no more :) More photos available on facebook.

I'm seriously contemplating to do a scrap album for Japan but I'm not quite sure where to get started and how to select the pix coz' there's more than a thousand pictures!!! Any suggestions?

Our last stop for this trip: Osaka!


The famous Glico man billboard in Osaka!

My jeans, socks and sneakers were soaking wet from the rain. Bought a skirt and a pair of boots. Trying to look creatively Japanese here lol...


This is the takoyaki snack. I love it, but that's just me, everyone else seems to find it so so only :(


We got to design, select our preferred flavor and 4 of our choice ingredients for these 4 cup noodles at the Ramen Museum. Isn't it cool?

The winning design goes to.... (drum roll)

In case you can't read what M wrote "Lim Peh's" followed by the print "My Cup Noodle" Lol... The repressed ah-beng is surfacing! NoooooOOOOoooooo...


S$6/person just to dress in this ridiculously funny outfit! We had fun actually...

And the winning picture goes to.... (drum roll)

This photo generated so many comments on my facebook. Lol...


Hmmm......



Cup noodle comes with a piece of tender, roast pork!


Osaka Castle Museum


The one and only cosplay character I saw :(, one is better than none :)






No comments: